i Get tHe EnD whEn iTs OveR

Saturday, January 2, 2010


syg , ily imy so muchh dear . u know what , i want u to engangedment wif me n marry me . dunno why i choose u for my life .u make me feel hepy as i be ur honey . u make me feel like im the lover one for u and i will hepy wif u syg . syg , i want u , only u wif me . i want u always beside me , u ar my true love that u will forgive me when i done a mistake . u ahh a care person tc my time eat , my self , when i fever , u call me always and ask me already take a medicine or not and u make me cry coz ur take care . in front off u , i want to say sory cz i always broke ur heart .im sorry dear , i dnt want were relation finish like that syg . i want u marry me as ur wife .just u .plish dont leave me alone without u . i love u .

syg , ayg syg yle ouh kt syg . ta typu ouhh .ayg na kte slamenyer tnpe ade gnguan agy dpd laki2 luar yg len . ayg try tak kan lyan dowg agy oke .ayg syg kt syg sowg je .na syg sajee .

No comments:

Post a Comment